"Everyday" - DMB - Song of the Week #13

Everyday

I thought this would be a great song to end the month of August. It has an mid-tempo groove that'll have you lounging nicely into the last days of summer. 

The message will set you free!

"Pick me up, from the bottom, up to the top, love.
Everyday.
Pay no mind to taunts or advances. Take my chances on...
Everyday.
Left to right, up and down, love. I push up love, love.
Everyday.
Jump in the mud, get your hands dirty. Love it up.
Everyday.

All you need is..
 All you want is... 
All you need is...
~ LOVE ~

All you need is...
What you want is...
All you need is...
~ LOVE ~

What you got, lay it down on me.

Pick me up love.
Lift me up love.

EVERYDAY!!!"

Here's the official video.
Hug it up!!!

Happy Listening!
~JLS~

No comments:

Post a Comment